Architectural Glass Sales Representative (Atlanta)
Due to our growth we are seeking high energy, qualified Sales Representatives. FGD Glass Solutions is leading fabricator/supplier of decorative and architectural glass products. We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Representative to join the FGD Glass Solutions team. If you’re serious about your next job, FGD Glass Solutions is an ideal company for you. Apply today!
We are searching for an ambitious individual with architectural glass sales experience. Plus if this candidate has strong current relationships in the A+D, GC, millwork, and glass company fields. This candidate will assume significant responsibility for business growth. We look to build a lasting relationship with this candidate in one of this company. Compensation is comprised of salary, bonuses, and commissions with high earning potential and no limits to how much you can earn.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects and customers
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Highly self-motivated
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience with construction/architectural products and processes preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Remote Work
- 401k Matching
About FGD Glass Solutions
We are here to ensure your architectural glass needs are met for your next project or development.
We achieve this by offering our clients high-volume, turnkey glass products and custom, one-off decorative glass pieces within the hospitality, commercial and manufacturing industries.
Enjoy a complete line of architectural and decorative glass products and systems, from glass showers and barn doors to decorative glass solutions.
With over 30 years in the architectural glass industry, we help our clients meet deadlines, avoid budget and project pitfalls, and ensure they are getting the right product for their projects. We do this by becoming more than a glass supplier, but as a part of your team.